Attention to detail

By MelodyPW - 19/12/2022 03:00 - Algeria

Today, I wrote an email for a job offer. I checked it, double-checked it, triple-checked it, and then sent it. It's only THEN that I realised my CV wasn't attached. FML
I agree, your life sucks 711
You deserved it 368

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ODBeefalo 10

send the CV and tell them whatever browser you were using was not allowing you to attach more than 1 thing for some reason. or getting stuck in loading when you tried. Both are somewhat common on lower end pcs. and while lying is wrong 90% of the time... job hunting and employment is the other 10%. Small things can be held against you and they will be lying about enough things that you shouldn't feel bad lying as well (some places are actually pretty good, so use this tip at your own discretion and following your own DD).

Comments

Omitting attachments is an epidemic in email communications. It happens to everyone. Double and triple-check your CV and have a friend check it before you send it. Dumb errors on CVs are really held against you.

ODBeefalo 10

send the CV and tell them whatever browser you were using was not allowing you to attach more than 1 thing for some reason. or getting stuck in loading when you tried. Both are somewhat common on lower end pcs. and while lying is wrong 90% of the time... job hunting and employment is the other 10%. Small things can be held against you and they will be lying about enough things that you shouldn't feel bad lying as well (some places are actually pretty good, so use this tip at your own discretion and following your own DD).