As seen on TV

By Big break - 18/05/2020 14:00

Today, I finally got my big TV debut. After thousand of dollars in acting classes and years of waiting to become a professional actress, I got featured in a commercial. I will be rubbing toilet paper against my face for all of four seconds. Hurray, fame! FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 397
You deserved it 629

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ojoRojo 27

Be grateful for whatever opportunities you get, no matter how small. You never know what doors it could open!

Did you get to keep the roll of toilet paper?????

Comments

Unless you have an 'In' or are extremely lucky/attractive; this is how a majority of actors start. It's an extremely flooded market. Doesn't help that theatre is shut down during this pandemic to get some stage time.

ojoRojo 27

Be grateful for whatever opportunities you get, no matter how small. You never know what doors it could open!

Everyone has gotta start some where. Just think of this as a stepping stone :)

Given the current shortage, that sounds immeasurably sexy.

Even the biggest named actors and actresses started somewhere.

bloopaloop 27

If you knew how to run a manual lathe and mill I’d pay you $25 an hour to start and all the overtime you could ask for. No college required. But hey if all the student debt lands you a better job I’m happy for you.

We all gotta start somewhere. Even the greatest of actors started with small roles like this.

Mathalamus 24

That's normal. Chances are, that is the best you'll ever get.

Congratulations on your TV debut! What it is doesn't matter, as long as it helps you fill your resume and your fridge. As a wise man once said, 'even dwarfs started small' ^^