Another one?

By Anonymous - 27/04/2012 15:24 - United States

Today, I found out the guy I've been crushing on for many years thinks he's a werewolf. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 918
You deserved it 4 860

Same thing different taste

Comments

Does anyone commenting on this realize that werewolves or shape shifters aren't real anyways? So why are you arguing about it?

Play along, OP :) It could be fun. Somehow. Maybe.

I guess you know who the TwiHards these days.

missamazinggg 12

113- well the writer of twilight didn't exactly write it out of her own imagination. Read vampire diaries, exact same thing but less gay.

twisted_cherub 14

127- Real or not, these are stories and legends passed down since the dawn of mankind; the struggle of man against demons, monsters and himself. People who are into it feel passionate about the accuracy of representations. What's your favorite TV show? I like "How I Met Your Mother". If someone said Barney was the whiny romantic, Marshall was the player, and Ted was the married one, I would correct them even though those characters aren't real people.

yaya1213 6

And what's wrong with that?

yaya1213 6

No but rather the vampire diaries

Because if we (subjective as people) didn't, life would be just as interesting as a background character's life in any movie save Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Background characters on that beat rugs with cats.