Work harder

By zep - 07/06/2009 11:41 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was hard at work cleaning up from a party I had while my parents were out for the night. Not a bottle of beer or a red cup was left for them to find. However, my parents did find two of my friends in their bedroom, still passed out and naked from beer and sex last night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 355
You deserved it 79 647

Same thing different taste

Top comments

funsize003 0

how could you possibly have missed that little fact haha? didn't you check the rooms? this is hilarious though.

jj732 0

hahaha why wouldn't you check every room you dumbass.

Comments

32...wtf? and that sucks for you, though i do wonder why you wouldn't check all the rooms? seems like a pretty obvious thing to do. how about next time you pull out your common sense along with the mop and bucket ;]

"Today I came home from a night out with my husband/wife to find two people passed out on our bed, naked. I Don't know who they are. I am guessing my son/daughter had a party while we were out. FML"

bandgeek24601 0

HAHA. can you pass it off as a break-in?

wow MAJOR fail. obviously your cleaning skills aren't up to par if you didn't even bother checking all the bedrooms. i would have to sayyy YDI!

Pallas_Cat 0

YDI for having such secrets from your parents.

Don't have parties at your parents' house. Seriously.

At least your parents didn't crawl into bed with them for "round 2" (assuming they're over 18). "It's ok son, go play video games, real loud, for the next few hours, and ignore any sounds you hear coming from our bedroom".. :) Ahh, when you go from having illicit parties to finding couples to play with your swinger parents. (this message was intended to seriously disturb you, not to imply your parents are swingers, even though that's what THEY were doing all night while you were throwing the party.) Wait until you have your own place. You'll throw a few of these parties until you're tired of cleaning up spilled beer, vomit, throwing away your own stuff that gets broken, and pushing naked couples out of your own bed so you can get some sleep. After that is when you grow up.