Where am I?

By anonymus - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - Canada - Toronto

Today, my grandmother was driving me to the mall. Suddenly, she stopped in the middle of the road. When I asked her what exactly she was doing, she said, "Oh, am I driving?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 141
You deserved it 2 313

Top comments

Maybe you shouldn't be driving with her. Take her home and give her some tea :)

Comments

Steffi3 40

I just wonder how you got to the middle of the road if both of you weren't driving..

Old people never remember what they're doing. Stupid Alzheimers

Over 50, we're allowed those senior moments! Leave her alone!

A "senior moment"? This isn't any senior moment. If that had been a highway, or even a busier road, they would have been in a serious jam. I'm not saying, "TAKE AWAY HER DRIVER'S LICENSE!!!!!," but she should not just be "allowed" to stop in the middle of the road because she's in her elder years and she's having "senior moments." I'm just hoping her grandmother was joshing her, and she realized it wasn't a road with traffic and wanted to joke around with her granddaughter. The reason behind the grandmother saying that was left out.

AntonioMontana 0

My grandfather used to drive an armored limo for Fidel Castro. Once he turned 60 and started losing his memory, he retired.

bizarre_ftw 21

If he was anything like op's grandmother I can show you a large number of people that wish he hadn't

bizarre_ftw 21

Yes grandmummy, we're going to go see the nice man in the white robe that'll give you the nice pills that'll make every shinny thing look like an Andy Warhol, then we'll go to the nice place with lots of rooms where you and many of your generation have gone and will go to live laugh and wait to die Then I'm going to the mall, can I have 5 bucks? :)

My Great Grandma once drove me home without her glasses.. in the rain.. and kept turning to see if the yards we were passing were better looking than hers.

You need to get your ass out of that car and fast!

mrlopez 13

Grandma: Ohh, am I driving? OP: Yes grandma, you are driving me crazy!