Weddings from hell

By happybride - 13/04/2018 01:30

Today, my wedding limo driver got high and forgot to pick us up, so the photographers gave us a ride back to the venue from the photo shoot. Three bridesmaids, a flower girl, and I, in my full wedding dress, had to fit in the back of the 1997 Toyota Camry. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 629
You deserved it 378

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I know that sucks OP but i think that this will be a great memory some time down the road. A big fancy limo wouldn't be anywhere near as unique a memory as this one. Sometimes it's the little curveballs that life throws at you that make it special.

Or, she paid for a limo, so she should get to ride in the limo. I mean, really. Her wedding day, her money, she paid good money, she should get the service. So yeah. Looks like you're the snob.

Comments

What I don't get is why people voted YDI :/ You clearly have no control over the mistake that someone else made. Sorry OP. Look at it this way, years down the road it will make a funny story that you can look back on and laugh at. I hope the rest of your day was amazing! p.s. demand your money back and compensation. :)

(sings) I was gonna pick up the bride, but then I got high. I was gonna pick up the groom, but then I got high. Now I'm jack.... uh NVM.

NicF13 2

I hope you get a refund from the limo company and they fire that guy. That's just appalling.

sunshine1421 14

just a quick question how did you know the driver got high

No room for an Uber in that wedding budget?

There was enough room for a limo, it just didn't show up! Most of the weddings I've been to were out in the countryside, far from any possibility of taxi or Uber. That might've been the case for OP!