Was that really necessary?

By dayum - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - Mexico

Today, my grandpa was wearing flip flops and white socks. He entered my restroom, and the moment he did I remembered there was no toilet paper left. I felt too ashamed to interrupt his dump, so I waited for him to ask for paper; he never did, and came out without socks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 513
You deserved it 5 784

Top comments

HAHAHA!! that, my friend, is HYSTERICAL!!

one time this guy was at my house and he went to the restroom and i realized there was no toilet paper but he never said anything. Later i went inside and the tissues that were already in the trash then had poop on them. ppl are gross!!

Comments

By the way, flipflops with any colour socks, wouldn't that be rather strange and uncomfortable? Grandpa was probably better off without the socks.

he was probably wearing the socks in case he needed them for this kind of situation

sarareillyy 0

I found this slightly humorous

wow that fml was rele nasty. like just sick. o and btw socks and flip flops feel very comfortable. just for the record #16. I kinda wish i hadn't read that cuz this isn't funny or clever in any way. Also, it doesn't directly affect u. It's ur granpa that did it. Just put in more toilet paper when he's out.

taniamw 9

That was a 'rele' pointless comment.

Connkidd 0

how is this an FML for u? the guy did what he had to do. he's awesome and I think ur a pussy.

it's called a sockrifice. Wonder what he did with the socks though...I don't think they go down the drain very well.

I dont see how this effs your life but I feel bad for the socks. YDI. And why dont you store an extra roll in the bathroom in the first place?

Um I don't think his grandpa would come out with two socks in hand smeared with shit and decide to keep them.

¡AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! ¡QUÉ ASCO! ¡¿QUÉ LE PASA A TU ABUELO?!

Viva La Mexico, and the ass wiping revolution!