Unpleasant, but clean

By deathparty352 - 12/10/2019 04:00

Today, I'd had enough of the excrement sticking in my butt hair. Now that I'm shaved, I feel my buttocks rubbing together. With every step. FML
I agree, your life sucks 769
You deserved it 1 439

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bullsonyourface 20

stick your underwear in your ass, wedgie style. problem solved

slkeithh 14

UMMMMMM. pretty sure your feces aren't supposed to be stuck in your ass-hair no matter the length. are you not wiping??? much less showering and washing??

Comments

bullsonyourface 20

stick your underwear in your ass, wedgie style. problem solved

Wait til it starts to grow back, and you feel the spiking hair feeling like bindi’s in your buttcrack!

slkeithh 14

UMMMMMM. pretty sure your feces aren't supposed to be stuck in your ass-hair no matter the length. are you not wiping??? much less showering and washing??

I don’t think they mean big ******* chunks I think they mean like barely any or something, I really don’t ******* know tbh

It's like smearing peanut butter into a shag carpet...

Mungolikecandy 19

Go European, invest in a bidet.

You'll get used to the smooth rubbing but what you won't get used to is the prickly rubbing when it starts growing back. That will drive you mad, especially if you've been a bit rough with the old razor. If you're considering this a permanent solution I'd suggest getting it waxed so it doesn't grow back quite so fast and prickly. However, I think it might be better to look into why you seem to have permanent dangle-berries. Are you just that hairy or do you have poop issues?

I'm going to assume overly hairy. OP should have just trimmed. You know what ALSO the worst? Once you start sweating at all back there he's going to be uncomfortable af all day. Your ass hair helps create friction which helps keep it dry and unirritated. OP needs to clean himself better, wet wipes while away from home and maybe a bidet at home if he can't quickly shower.

Charity Taylor 17

Using wet wipes solves your problem with or without the hair. Just a tip.