Too much YouTube true crime on the brain

By Anonymous - 27/08/2022 18:00

Today, and like every other day this year, my wife’s best friend thinks it’s funny to make comments that she thinks I’ll murder my wife, and that she should leave me ASAP. The best friend is in her 30s and has never had a boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 920
You deserved it 88

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd put my foot down and quip, "I'd rather murder you for your irritating, nonstop petulance." Furthermore, I'd quip, "Let's be honest here, you want my wife to leave me because deep down, you're gay and want her in bed which explains why you never had a boyfriend." If that sounds too harsh, maybe talk to your wife about it and hopefully she sides with you and understands that you're tired of her best friend's insolence.

Oh, she's had boyfriends. She's just murdered them all...dunh-dunh-dunh!

Comments

I'd put my foot down and quip, "I'd rather murder you for your irritating, nonstop petulance." Furthermore, I'd quip, "Let's be honest here, you want my wife to leave me because deep down, you're gay and want her in bed which explains why you never had a boyfriend." If that sounds too harsh, maybe talk to your wife about it and hopefully she sides with you and understands that you're tired of her best friend's insolence.

Oh, she's had boyfriends. She's just murdered them all...dunh-dunh-dunh!

Blobby McGee 5

That broad is toxic to your relationship. She will convince your wife that she is better off alone, able to party, and be oh so free. You need to be on guard against this, and protect yourself. Toxic women do this regularly, and screw up other people's relationships.