By homework - 21/07/2009 07:34 - India

Today, whilst cleaning out his desk, my dad "accidentally" threw away my summer homework. That's 100 pages, over a duration of 2 months. School starts in 3 days. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 845
You deserved it 6 343

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yea it sucks, but if its that important suck up your pride and take it out of the trash! Oh, and do it on the computer next time. With a backup.

babbling27 0

I don't know why you put accidentally in "" because he obviously didn't do it on purpose.

Comments

Suchee Yar! Wow, parents can be such a hastle. You go to New Dehli PS or American Boarding? Either way, they are NOT going to be happy. Good Luck my friend. Namaste.

reras89 0

His homework was on HIS FATHER'S desk, not his, therefore his father was well within his rights to throw whatever he wanted in trash. OP YDI.

Ligerie 0

the kid put his Homework on the fathers desk.

Some schools don't let you do all your homework on the computer, and rightly so. Hand-writing isn't so obsolete that it isn't taught in schools anymore. I guess next time make sure you don't leave your homework on his desk. =/ I throw out anything anyone leaves on my desk without looking at it. It gets messy enough with just my stuff on here. Your dad probably feels the same about his work space.

babbling27 0

I don't know why you put accidentally in "" because he obviously didn't do it on purpose.

CyclonePsycho 1

Exactly. Do you really think your father would sabotage your education on purpose? Sure if he's a vengeful little dick, but since your FML doesn't indicate much else, I'm going to think otherwise. That's still so ****** up, though.

ecce 20

It could have been handwritten... I have had to do summer homework that had to be handwritten, before. Some teachers think that this will cut down on cheating.. The idea being that one kid could do the homework, then print out copies for their friends... And depending on what the homework is, how big the kid writes and how much homework they had, 100 pages is not really surprising.

Sasha__Love 0
Ligerie 0

Do you really think he posted this the moment he found out, it was then moderated and posted all within a day?

Why is "accidently" in quotations? You think he did it on purpose?

shewasalmost18 0

Guys guys, he can't take it out of the trash because his dad decided to paper shred it right then and there. its totally obvious

brrrx 0

YDI for putting your homework on your dad's desk. Also, YDI for putting accidentally in quotations, as if he clearly wanted to do it to be a douche or something.