By Bishop423 - 22/07/2015 04:21 - United States - San Francisco

Spicy
Today, while working security at my job, for the second time, a man with Down's Syndrome entered the store, went to one of the demo computers, opened YouTube, pulled up a video of oiled women wrestling and jerked off. There is no protocol in the handbook for how to deal with this scenario. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 964
You deserved it 2 521

Bishop423 tells us more.

Bishop423 14

OP here. Yes it was the same guy both times. The reason why I didn't call the police is because he didn't actually expose himself. He clearly knew that he was doing something wrong because he checked to see if we were watching. I asked two different managers what to do, and both failed to provide a satisfactory answer so I was left to my own devices. The first time I caught him I told him he wasn't allowed to do that. The second time I actually closed the browser and told him that this was the last time this was gonna happen.

Top comments

Do the same thing as you would to anyone else, just explain that he can't do that and it's not allowed.

Don't be a **** block. He'll leave when he's done

Comments

anujt360 13

I'm curious to know what did you do?

PePziNL 20

Did the joke fly over my head, or was I correct in thinking there's no way this is funny at all

ChopSuey444 20

Not sure why this got downvoted so hard. It's what OP should probably do. I mean really disorder or no, it's illegal and should be addressed by the authorities especially seeing that it's happened more than once. Does a comment HAVE to be sarcastic/a pun to get thumbs up?

I think you guys are the ones in the wrong. He meant 9-1-1. Why would anybody honestly mention 9/11 in this situation? Ok... so some people would be dumb like that, but come on, give the guy the benefit of the doubt first.

no, but 911 is for emergencies only. just call the local authorities. op was security, after all, surely they have the number.

daydreamer244 13

Just do what you'd do if someone without Downs Syndrome came in and did that. He's the same as anyone else.

I don't see the difference. Wether he has downs syndrome or not, It's still indecent exposure. Do the same thing you would do with anyone else. It is hilarious though :)!

Definitely agree with the majority - stop him, explain that it's highly inappropriate and escort him from the store. Or call the police if you're not comfortable doing it yourself. If he's high functioning enough to be out and about without carer support he's high functioning enough to learn what sort of behaviour's appropriate in public.

Down Syndrome, not Down's. Yes, I'm a pedantic ass.

sounds like you had an interesting shift