By not cool - 28/06/2013 05:16 - Australia - Sunnybank

Today, while using a urinal in a very busy mall bathroom, another man unzipped his pants and attempted to use the same one as me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 806
You deserved it 3 177

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Some people don't know the value personal space.

triplebeerox 27

I've of course never used the men's bathroom but to me it's crazy that a bunch of guys are standing around with their junk hanging out and peeing. Can they see each other as they pee? I'm glad the women's bathroom has private stalls and we're not sitting and peeing in front of strangers.

Comments

Even if he did ask, I'm sure the answer would still be no!

Wtf... ask? 'Excuse me sir, would you be so kind as to share your urinal with me resulting in our junk nearly touching each other?'

Dont knock it til u try it, like no one else here ever had a sword fight with their streams, this is usually the result of being completely ****** up tho

Too many man rules broken, definitely not cool.

Sharing is caring! And the less water from one flush is better for the environment.

What George Michael type behavior is that? Talk about taking sword crossing to new spaces...

Wizardo 33

Trolls, ready! Humans, ready! TROLOLOLOLO... and the age old battle continues.

venus89 17

You should learn how to share. He learned

perdix 29

Just remember the rule from Ghostbusters: Don't cross the streams! That would be bad.

Wizardo 33

Exactly, the splatter patterns the ion filled streams will make alone could rip the fabric of space-time...