By ouch... - 03/03/2010 11:13 - United States

Today, while trying to pull a nail out of some wood with a crowbar in my theatre class, my girlfriend, who was holding down the wood with her foot, thought it would be funny to move her foot and make me lose my balance. Instead, the crowbar flew up and struck me in the nuts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 159
You deserved it 3 405

Same thing different taste

Top comments

on the bright side she'l do everything you ask her to do for the next few days......

Comments

it hurts just by reading it, pooor u

This is fake. Crowbars are curved in two places so that when removing nails, you push DOWN, not pull up. It acts as a fulcrum to give you leverage, instead of yanking upwards, which would be highly dangerous. 100% absolutely fake. And if this is real, YDI for not knowing how to use a crowbar. Turn in your man card, and get in the kitchen, he-bitch.

#24 already said what I would have. Your full of bull, OP. If you're going to make something up, at least make it believable.

LOL at "he-bitch". Never heard that one before.

FYLDeep 25

WTF kind of nail was he pulling out that couldn't simply be removed with a hammer in the first place?

mshafty 0

Nice! #24 said it perfect. Fake or the OP is a complete moron with no common sense and has no understanding of tools. Stick with acting in the theater OP, your only suited for roles in Cat's & Dolls!

I agree too with your arguement... sounds like another fake one :-(

You beat me to it, iambecomedeathpu. The fact of the matter is, the only possible way to hold a crowbar to "pull" a nail would have resulted in a story about how the crowbar stabbed him in the nuts. They really need to add "This is fake" and "This sounds plausible" links.

azhein 0

well if she took her foot off while he was pushing down the end on the nail would shoot up but if anything probably would of hit him in the face

Ask if she'll kiss the wound to make it better. works on children, why not you?

what kind of pussy uses a crowbar to pull a nail out? next time just use a claw hammer and leave the bigger tools to a real man

The funny thing is, when your girlfriend was holding down my wood it hit her in the forehead.

you work in a theater group and claim to be straight? you deserve a good kick in the nuts.

FYLDeep 25

The girl realized he was too stupid to even know how to use a crowbar and pulled off a swift foot-jerk-to-crowbar-to-nuts maneuver in order to make sure he doesn't reproduce.