By kutekittykatz - 10/07/2013 08:58 - South Africa - Johannesburg

Today, while ironing some shirts, my cat decided to hop up and investigate. To prevent him from burning himself, I instinctively moved the iron away and placed it flat on my other hand. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 254
You deserved it 14 588

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CreepInTheCorner 11

Am i the only one struggling to pucture how this would happen?

Comments

olpally 32

Cats are evil geniuses. FML has proven that you don't attempt to save or help cats. The cat would have been feline fine regardless. Haha.

anybody thinking about the fml with the mind controlling cat?

Oh my God... They're the same person!

No amount of ice is going to stop that burn.. Ouch. Is your cat giving you the smug look that most cats have permanently plastered on their hairy little faces? Yeah I bet you're really pissed off.

perdix 29

You are certainly a dedicated cat owner. I'm . . . *lowers sunglasses* im-PRESSED. ;)

I think most people would've instinctively put the iron on their HAND.

perdix 29

You do realize you ruined your cat's investigation. You could be charged with Obstruction of Justice in Kitty Court.

You might not have realized this OP but, this was just a small part of his plan to the dominate the world! Cats are evil!

TheDrifter 23

Cats aren't evil, just misunderstood. It's dogs that are evil, with their fake loyalty and constant sucking up. They're just trying to get into every household before they make their move.

Smoldering 15

This is true dogs are the true threat. We cats are at least honest with you humans, instead of groveling at your feet to gain your trust.

now you know what their evil intentions are OP, sucks that you burned yourself, but like i said it's all a part of their master plan