By shenmas - 08/07/2018 19:00

Today, while I was out walking with my girlfriend, I got beaten up and called an "abuser" by a gang of women who noticed bruises on my girlfriend's arms and legs. The bruises are from her karate class. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 347
You deserved it 263

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, your girlfriend should have stood up for you and used her karate skills. If you were completely beat up, she must have just been standing there!

I’m loosing my humanity after reading stuff like this. People should pay for what they did. You can’t just attack people because you think it’s a right thing to do when you don’t even know them. Nobody has the right to beat anyone, unless you’re defending yourself. I’m so sorry OP... people are so aggressive these days!

Comments

ohsnapword 21

Tell me quick, ain't that a kick in the head?

ohsnapword 21

Dude, run. She's crushing on a guy in her class.

Did she get her period during karate class too?

GIJoefan 6

How did you know that was going to happen? Does FML have a Minority Report section?

Well, at least they didn’t notice that she got her period!

JustinDar 2

That's what you get for laughing at her when she got her period in karate class.

it is possible that she tried to stand up for him but wasn't believed and they thought she was covering for him.

liltmac 7

Cool you ended up dating her after the whole period incident. Cute love story

What is this, a Monty Python movie?

IrieStorm 9

Did she stand up for you? Did your stand up for yourself?