By anonymous - 06/11/2010 22:37 - Canada

Today, while cuddling with my boyfriend in the dark, he grabbed onto a fat roll and asked, "Is this your stomach or boob?" I didn't have the heart to tell him it was a back roll. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 250
You deserved it 26 835

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Thank God you guys hang out in the dark. Multiple lumps like that would be mass confusion.

Stop leaning back so much, OP, or go on a diet. Either one.

Comments

needleinmypants_fml 3

wow another fat FML... LEARN TO DIET or STFU. im tired of these fatso's crying about stuffing their faces then crying about.

Hgielad_720 0

Aww, that sucks But doesn't he realize how fat you are?

that wasn't nice! now say sorry to the nice OP!!

1. He knows what you Look like, so don't lie 2. He is an Idiot for asking stuff like that. dump him...

buba, I'm very Confused about your capiTalization schemE. it seems to make no Sense how you capitalize ranDom words, but not the first Word of a sentence. Is ThaT inTenTiOnal?

justajoker 0

he doesn't do it like that and why do you care ..?

I care because I'm a Grammar Nazi. I care because I carecabout the English language. I care because people who abuse the English language should be shot in the right arm twice. I couldn't help noticing your lack of capitalization also. Here, stand still...

103 love the pic. did you ever notice how she has to go over, under and across things to get to her destination

He was either kidding, or you really need to hit the gym. Nothing wrong with wanting to be healthy. Those medical bills aren't cheap.

Mean and yet so true. No need for apologies, this website is called FML for a reason.

knibbsy 4

FML = Finally, miraculous love?

Maybe for us, Knibbsy but not the rest of the world. Sucks for them

amberbby69 6

Oh wow, a back roll that is as big as a stomach or boob?! lol Maybe it is time to hit the gym.

That was my first thought after reading this...

Totally off topic: 104- No disrespect or anything, but you should probably put some clothes on and cover up.

stephaniegeezy 0

Look on the bright side! More cushion for the pushin' (;

I don't understand how people can say ydi.. some people physically CAN'T lose weight and some people actually want to be more on the chubby side. For some overweight people it's REALLY hard to lose the weight. Anyway, some guys like fat women! Have a heart and be nice guys.

free2speak 14

there is a difference between chubby and obese. Everyone should lead a healthy active lifestyle. Back rolls and muffin tops are disgusting. Its okay to be healthy and have curves but when you have so much fat the your bf can't distinguish where her boobs ends and stomach begins, then she needs to do something about her weight. Unless she is diabetic, in which case the above doesn't apply.

there are countless ways to increase your metabolism to help with losing weigh. if you change eating habits(portion sizes, cut out unhealthy snacks), get on a proper diet(as far as getting the right nutrition while also not overloading calories and fat) and get on a proper weight training/cardio schedule, do all of this effectively and I guarantee you will reshape your body. you will lose fat and gain lean mass and feel better all the way around.

gtheemo 0

hey ms. make people feel good about themselvs even when they shouldn't. show me a person who wants to be fat and ill show you a liar. noone wants to be disgusting. and remember society puts these ideas of can't and you are sick into peoples heads. anyone can lose weight. ANYONE. where there is a will there is always a way. people tell themselves they "can't" because they are to ******* lazy to get up and do somthing about it.

gtheemo 0

hey ms. make people feel good about themselvs even when they shouldn't. show me a person who wants to be fat and ill show you a liar. noone wants to be disgusting. and remember society puts these ideas of can't and you are sick into peoples heads. anyone can lose weight. ANYONE. where there is a will there is always a way. people tell themselves they "can't" because they are to ******* lazy to get up and do somthing about it.

i_love_puppybrea 0

proper training schedule? some people don't have time to have a workout schedule beause they are busy working, duh