By Pokerking98 - 16/05/2009 18:44 - United States

Today, while biking, I got into a major crash with two cars. The cars were parked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 273
You deserved it 56 728

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you manage to cycle into stationary things you should probably stick to your own two feet, and not move any faster than walking speed, for other people's safety.

My friend did that once, she tried telling us that the cars were moving, come to find out, someone filmed it and posted it to her Facebook, it proved her wrong.

Comments

wow really? you hit 2 cars? good work. usually i can only get one before i fall over, but if you can crash in to 2 at once, thats talent.

AnaMaree 0

Special people do not belong on bikes.

idontgiveone 0

Were you biking with your feet or hands?

If you manage to cycle into stationary things you should probably stick to your own two feet, and not move any faster than walking speed, for other people's safety.

Damn, I've only ever hit one parked car at a time, and even then it probably wouldn't count since my rear brake had fallen off. You have some skill.

HeyyyBrahhh 0

Hey, it happens to everyone.

Imawhalerider 0

lol amazing you made it over two cars. next time go for three

grazynaanka 0

I used to crash into parked cars all the time when I was a kid. And brick walls. Lol. It happens to a lot of people.

baby_love 0

stupid bikers need to stay home and not cause accidents for drivers, or parked cars in your case.