By ihateseagulls - 07/04/2011 23:28 - United States

Today, while at the beach, my little sister thought it would be cute to feed a small seagull some of her food. Minutes later a flock of seagulls swarmed and attacked me and my sandwich. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 656
You deserved it 4 123

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It was moderated because the 'women belonging in the kitchen' joke is overused and lowers a person's faith in humanity after reading, thus worsening the economy as the stock market crashes or something.

Comments

NineFishMffns_fml 0

‎"I ******' hate birds! They're ****** loud as hell, they're always up early just chirping all over the damn place while the rest of the world is trying to sleep! Take your ass back to your tree and Shut the **** Up!" .. Lol.

NineFishMffns_fml 0

Should have tried to stop her. There is is a reason why they tell you not to feed the birds.

precisely. they can be pretty dangerous- i've heard of flocks of seagulls killing dogs for their food, and badly injuring toddlers when their idiotic parents encourage them to feed the birds for photo ops.

you got serrrrrrved!! by seagulls.. hahahaha you failed at life

MuffyStJacques 0

I would say "YDI", but I'm guessing you didn't know that once you feed one, more will come. I found that out at Cedar Point in Ohio.

did you run? run so far away? or maybe you met a NASA employee and sang a space age love song.

You should have thrown your little sister to them instead.

heathersmorin 0

Your like the only other person I've seen from CT on here!

heathersmorin 0

I was at the beach one time and my friend fell asleep. So I put a trail of chips leading to him, one in between his toe, up his leg, then on his crotch, and up his chest. He slept threw a little bit of it until the seagul actually got his leg on one pick up. He woke up and freaked out!!! It was pretty awesome.