By Anonymous - 03/04/2012 00:32 - United States - Missouri City

Today, while at a store, my stuttering problem became so bad the poor store clerk had to supply my own words for me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 670
You deserved it 2 063

Same thing different taste

Top comments

waresjake 3

With or without a stutter, I still love you

strawberrywine22 30

I'm sorry :( I have a slight stutter myself that gets worse with stress, and it doesn't help when cranky customers yell at me cause they can't understand me.

Comments

wyattb995 6

you work in the publix at the landings in PSL don't you.

I'm sorry you have that issue. i hope it gets better in the future.

That's just retarded no where near FML worthy

LaColombianita 26

Reminded me of Piglet from Winnie the Pooh :) but that was still very rude of you.

Hi anonymous from texas! im not sure what programs are available in the states, but im studying speech-language therapy in melbourne australia, and our leading programs for adolescent/adult stuttering are 'smooth speech' or The Camperdown Program. you should google them - you dont have to stutter forever! :)

I've heard that, if you sing what you are trying to say, you won't stuffer. Could try that if you are having trouble. I don't stutter, but I sometimes jumbo my words in the wrong order. No idea what that's called but I have a feeling someone is going to tell me. Anyone? :)

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

What the hell is it with cartoon pigs and speech impediments anyway? Porky has one too.

skip_m 6

Here's the program I went through: www.stuttering.org. ...Also attended by Lester Hayes (NFL) and astronaut John Glenn's wife. You can reach me at chesapeake340 at yawhoo if you have any questions.