By iceman123432 - 02/09/2009 20:07 - United States

Today, when we were at wrestling practice, we had to bend over to stretch. When I bent down, I noticed a car on the street stopped. There was a sixty year old man watching us. He then licked his lips and drove away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 121
You deserved it 4 244

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Ohh, you startin' to piss me off, ya little piglet son of a bitch. Call meeee ;)"

Comments

Screwtaylor, That's the plan. The whole point of the fml is that the old gay guy was feasting on the OP's male ass. You said "She could have..." and I was just telling you that he's a man.

screwtaylor 0

"You need to stretch out those creamy hamstrings."- Herbert the Pervert

thethreestooges 0

Haha, reminds me of the PE teacher I had freshman year. I feel your pain.

You bastard! The poor old man had chapped lips. You should have been a good guy and offered him some Chap-Stik. If you didn't have any with you, smegma would do.

Haha, that word gets used a LOT in my house. The guy should learn the joy of felching. Then his lips will never be dry!

how do you know he had chapped lips? you make it sound like you were there and know for a fact that the creepy old man had chapped lips.

Lol @ #44. I concur! So Plexico, how was that smegma? By the way, #44, you're cute. One of the first attractive males I've seen here. :)

Unregistered 0

right cus emo asians are all the rage with girls at this time right

That'd be funny if it were true! Unregistered, you're a ****. Knock it off. Go have a hate-mainstream-anything wank elsewhere.

Whoo! *Throws panties at the Asian guy* XD

LeedsFML 0

Isn't felching done with a straw?

I know what boys like....I know what guys like....I know what boys like...boys like...boys like me... XD

I was going to just laugh at this and go on, but then I noticed it was posted by a man. Hahaha. That made it so much funnier. Herbert will be driving along more often.

wtf. Honestly, who cares. If he likes it, he likes it! Its not an emergency that you have to call 911 #4.