By MsConfusedd - 27/10/2013 04:11 - United States

Today, the tickets I bought for my favorite band's concert arrived in the mail. The concert was last night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 013
You deserved it 4 617

MsConfusedd tells us more.

Although these posts certainly aMuse me, there's No Doubt I'm still pissed. The Postal Service in These United States is so bad even Twenty One Pilots couldn't get the tickets to my Neighbourhood on time. The Maine point is that my Simple Plan to see my favorite band was ruined by the Hooligans working as mail men. That's Sum 41 dollars wasted. I Solemnly Swear that this was my All Time Low and next time there's a concert I'll print tickets to make sure I can have Fun.. My tickets will be printed by the time I blink-182 times. Even though it Hurts that I missed my concert, thank you guys for making me LMFAO, this is the best comment thread ever!

Top comments

Well I guess this wasn't A Day To Remember.

I would go in there and raise hell until I got a refund.

Comments

You should have just printed out the receipt/email confirmation saying you bought the ticket. Sucks OP

I'm assuming it was and A7X concert. That sucks OP. You should call to get your money back.

Thats why I either go get them in person or print the ticket or receipt off. The Postal Service is something ya never wanna try to fight. They will always win. So call it money well lost. aha

I have to be honest and say that at this point I feel the OP deserves this. It would have been pretty obvious the tickets had yet to arrive therefore the OP should have called the company she bought them from and made other arrangements. Personally if I ran such a business I would not issue a refund because the OP should have alerted someone before the concert had passed already. Had the OP been bothered enough to call I'm sure they could have arranged something that would get her into the concert. As it stand her lack of calling and all that should get her a no answer about a refund because the OP essentially chose to skip the concert.

Goblin182 26

YDI for using a U.S. government agency to deliver on time. The ticket service didn't have a "download and print" option?

If you don't take proactive steps the day before or the day of the concert to make sure your mailed tickets are in your hand or available at the venue, you couldn't have wanted to go that badly. YDI, OP.

purrypie 9

The fact that it was your favorite band makes the situation deeper.

Well, you know, if you got the tickets online why not print them at home instead of having them delivered?!

I hate that...it's happened to me a few times will call is the way to go...