By MsConfusedd - 27/10/2013 04:11 - United States

Today, the tickets I bought for my favorite band's concert arrived in the mail. The concert was last night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 013
You deserved it 4 617

MsConfusedd tells us more.

Although these posts certainly aMuse me, there's No Doubt I'm still pissed. The Postal Service in These United States is so bad even Twenty One Pilots couldn't get the tickets to my Neighbourhood on time. The Maine point is that my Simple Plan to see my favorite band was ruined by the Hooligans working as mail men. That's Sum 41 dollars wasted. I Solemnly Swear that this was my All Time Low and next time there's a concert I'll print tickets to make sure I can have Fun.. My tickets will be printed by the time I blink-182 times. Even though it Hurts that I missed my concert, thank you guys for making me LMFAO, this is the best comment thread ever!

Top comments

Well I guess this wasn't A Day To Remember.

I would go in there and raise hell until I got a refund.

Comments

That is the worst thing I have ever read on this website. I would have cried for like 1.5 billion days

sue the post office for the cost of the tickets or the place you got them also contact the band manager and explain what happened that's complete bullshit I'm sorry op your life does suck

Crappy deal that you missed the concert, but people, please don't blame the mail man. It is not necessarily their fault. I am a mailman in Canada and I can only deliver what is given to me to deliver. I get yelled at lots (mostly from people with missing welfare cheques) and it makes for a bad day when that happens. Blame the postal service itself if need be, but not the mailman.

iLoveCookiezz 12
BaconBaden 3

Sucks OP, maybe the Issues you're having will be fixed with some Brand New tickets

I just love the fact that you slipped 1001 band names into your comment OP lol. Most of which I know and love lol. Sorry you missed your concert but I like what you did there lol.

If it was a Miley Cyrus concert. Bless The Lord, he saved you from those terrible horrors...