By Crushed - 04/11/2016 14:23

Today, the girl I've had a crush on for months invited me on a group hiking trip this weekend so that she won't be the most out of shape person on the trail. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 875
You deserved it 1 165

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Become workout buddies and take it from there... That'd be more quality time than most actually get these days... Good luck!

Did she actually tell you that when asking you to go?

Comments

Hey, at least she is asking you to spend time with her. She might just be super-awkward and is now kicking herself for wording it like that...? Good luck OP!

That's cold, but there are other out-of-shape people she could have asked.

Did she actually use that wording or are you being over sensitive and assuming? Either way, shes your crush and asked you to spend time with her. Seems like a win.

writergirl1029 17

That sounds like something I would say because I'm super awkward. Go with her and see how you guys interact. Maybe you can go on more hikes together in the future.

species4872 19

It's kind of cruel but maybe she just did her take on asking you to a semi-date without wanting it to be too obvious :)

This might just be an excuse to invite you.

tehdarkness 21

Dude she likes you and was just making a "clever" excuse for inviting you.

So, go for it, man. Hide a six-pack and a pack of smokes under the granola in your pack and "get lost" on your own private hike.