By Timmeeh - 10/10/2012 16:45 - United Kingdom - Caldicot

Today, the girl I'm dating mentioned that she'd had her healthy wisdom teeth removed to prevent her future children from having wisdom teeth. I laughed. She wasn't joking. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 176
You deserved it 2 592

Timmeeh tells us more.

OP here. She is (was?) cute. Suddenly got a whole lot less so when I realised there was naught but cotton wool where her brainmeat should be.

Top comments

I'm pretty sure there's a wisdom joke somewhere in there...

lukep135 6

That's nothing to joke about. I've had my canines removed so I don't have any vampire kids

Comments

It's not a good thing she got her wisdom teeth extracted. Now she'll have no chance at intelligence.

unknown_user5566 26

Hmm... maybe wisdom teeth DO have something to do with intelligence!

Too bad we can't remove idiocy and stupidity to prevent offspring from being like their parents.

**** the Mendelians, Lamarckism is where it's at!

Oops I seem to have double-posted. Sorry guys.

unknown_user5566 26

Noor is clearly a Turkish ninja. Not sure what picture YOU'RE looking at...

Well doesn't she want to transmit her wisdom ?...

Why are the dumb ones always so cute? Wait, she isn't cute either? Then hell, why the **** are you with her?

OP here. She is (was?) cute. Suddenly got a whole lot less so when I realised there was naught but cotton wool where her brainmeat should be.

I hope you indeed dumped her. Cuteness only gets you so far. Looks fade, and what's left when it goes is your personality.

I don't think I could date someone that dumb. Does she think that if you cut your arm off your kid would be born missing an arm? If this is how genetics worked most people would be missing limbs.

Does this mean I can stop stretching my wiener?

metaphoristic 8

Holy crap. All faith in the educational system has been lost.