By Anonymous - 07/02/2011 19:57 - Australia

Today, scarcely having time to look at myself, I quickly got dressed and went to work. Only when I got there and saw my reflection in the bathroom mirror did I notice that the colour and detail of my black lacy bra could easily be seen. I work for a construction company. Full of men. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 043
You deserved it 32 698

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your life may be F'ed, but their day was just made!

Don't flatter yourself. Also, what are you possibly wearing that exposes your bra, yet remains appropriate for work?

Comments

I'm assuming your an architect.. cause that would be really weird.

WTF does YDI and OP mean ? Twitter it to me. Plaid_Rainbows

Wow. HALARIOUS #83. Anyways, YDI means You Deserve It, & OP means Operator, as in the person who wrote the FML.. I think?

OP means Original Post/Poster and Obesity Pandemic.

Ask one of the nice men for a hoodie or jacket.

rockyraccoon28 8

sigh. how in the world does this happen to people? when I get new clothes, I always check to make sure that you can't see through them, and if you can then I figure out what I should wear under them. I guess that's just me.

you can't not know that you're wearing a black bra and a white shirt, unless you you really have you're nose held that high. ****.

lordcaliburx 0

not every man looks at women at work. they may be doing their job and your trying to make it something its not. oh looks like tina is trying to get that sexual harassment lawsuit against us. again. when will she learn that tina.