By Anonymous - 07/02/2011 19:57 - Australia

Today, scarcely having time to look at myself, I quickly got dressed and went to work. Only when I got there and saw my reflection in the bathroom mirror did I notice that the colour and detail of my black lacy bra could easily be seen. I work for a construction company. Full of men. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 043
You deserved it 32 698

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your life may be F'ed, but their day was just made!

Don't flatter yourself. Also, what are you possibly wearing that exposes your bra, yet remains appropriate for work?

Comments

pottymouthpanda 0

welll ur getting laid tonight :)

I work @ a construction site, I know the feeling, doesn't matter what you wear their still gonna look. lol. . .

Wear an undershirt if your shirt is see through. ydi op.

Ur skins soo perfect! :) what's Ur secret?

talking about someones skin to pick them up... that seems a little silence of the lambs... creepy.

Notice how the ignorant trolls don't have their faces on their profile picture ? it's so ******* stupid and frivolous how you feel the need to point something out . Shut the **** up , stop trolling and get off of this site . No one is perfect . Like you "Cassie". fix your grammar you used douchebag . Maybe If you stopped playing so many games you can actually take the time to write something that is understandable . Ugly hoe . And to #2 , you are really beautiful , and as long as you know it , no one can tell you otherwise . :)

IHeartJimi02 0

YdI for not looking in a mirror op.

No time to look at yourself? That takes a whole 2 seconds right? Ydi...

derpherp 0
sephoraprincess 7

I wouldn't want this done to me, but not thaaattt bad.......