By salmone - 16/05/2014 01:03 - Australia - Spotswood

Spicy
Today, one of my year 9 students finished the test an hour early. He decided to spend the time by "stealthily" whacking off. His entire desk was shaking in a silent room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 598
You deserved it 6 205

salmone_fml tells us more.

Follow Up: it is a national test, so he couldn't go to the bathroom, and I couldn't disrupt the test by speaking. I stood nearby and cleared my throat loudly, that seemed to work, and he emerged from his jumper (sweater) fairly quickly. I would say given that all he wrote on the test was his name, he probably did not do very well. Finally, there are some very nasty, judgemental people on here. Perhaps you should try to live a little more kindly and gently.

Top comments

m22100 14

I don't get how it seemed like a good idea to him.

Comments

Why the hell would he do that? If he REALLY had an urge to wank he could have gone to the bathroom at least. I hope you sent him to the principal.

ThatFancyPenn 18

I agree. I hope he got embarrassed to no end.

Bodgie 9

Generally u can't go to the bathroom during a test though guys, best course of action is to tell him "STOP OR I RIP YOUR PAPER UP" hopefully in his confused state, he misinterprets what you said and thinks you're going to rip his dick off. That should stop him from jerkin' in public!

middlenamefrank 8

For an hour?? Good for him!

dakid87 10

This kid was on a mission haha

sunnysideup25 7

Wow. Take a bathroom break at least.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Some schools refer to school years differently. A 9 year student would be known as a freshmen, or 9th grader to North America.

I'd say last year of middle school...

Oh ok thank you! I had never heard that term before since I live in Puerto Rico. :)

I totally misread this and saw 9 year OLD student...this is slightly less disturbing

We use year 9, year 10 etc in the UK. The age group is 13-14, so the same as 8th grade on the US.

jmann8811 15

I applaud his effort for using his head (both) to pass the time, but seriously, does he realize that he could go to the bathroom if he gets the urge for a five knuckle shuffle?

sammyjanette 17

That's ******* gross. I hope you reported him.

Prepare for terrible puns: This is a WHACKY situation. I'm very sorry, I had to

im so sorry op. thats a really awkward situation for you