By Joey - 24/07/2012 05:04 - United States - Tampa

Today, on my way to work, I noticed a woman on the side of the road waving for help, her car appearing to be broken down. I pulled over, stepped out of my car, went over to her car, lifted the hood, and checked it. When I looked up to tell her what was wrong, she and my car were gone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 736
You deserved it 8 349

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's part of the reason it's so hard to help people anymore.

thats why cars have keys. take them with you and that cant happen!

Comments

You just got jacked. Lock your doors next time

coughyochick 7

YDI for leaving your keys in your. And leaving the doors unlocked. Common sense, ever hear of it?

stewpididiot 11

I know, right ?! All these perfect people... Hindsight is amazing !!

Someone has been playing too much grandtheft auto.

I would bet that there is a very high probability that this wasn't her first time.

Why did you leave your keys in your car?

perdix 29

The bottom line is you DID help her. All you need to do is fix her car and go find her for your "reward" ;) What? You don't know shit about cars and wasted everyone's time with your he-man look under the hood? Well, then, YDI.

bubo_fml 10

That's one call I'd hate to make..."Hello Boss, I'm going to be a little late this AM...Why, you ask? Well..."

This is the biggest FML that I've ever read on here in years... No good deed goes unpunished, I guess. You're a good person for trying to help. I guess not all people have as good of a heart as you do.