By carnivore - 22/09/2009 21:48 - United States

Today, my vegetarian housemate cleaned the fridge. He threw away all of the meat in our fridge and made a nice sign stating "Meat is Murder". I was storing roughly $1000 worth of filet mignon steaks and seafood for my sister's wedding. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 608
You deserved it 5 895

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would kill your housemate and serve him at your sister's wedding.

I'm a vegetarian too, but that's just wrong. :o I understand when people eat meat, it's not like I can change them. But what your roommate did was going too far. -_- Oh, and tell him to stop supporting PETA. T_T

Comments

mycleverusername 0

There is a shirt on Threadless you should buy. It says: "Meat is murder. Tasty, Tasty murder." Wear it around your housemate as much as you possibly can. Also, get rid of all the food in the house and then in an act of supposed apology, offer to go out and buy him some food and come back with Burger King and Chick-fil-a. Then sue. Because you're gonna be broke after losing $1,000 dollars on the food for your sister's wedding, buying a new shirt, and then buying fast food. Forcing your beliefs down someone's throat is just wrong. Forcing down tofu is worse.

you could possibly be one of the most hilarious people on fmylife.

poiplayer 0

Or Maddox's shirt that says "for every animal you don't eat, I will eat 3"

meaning he's killing oxygen by eating the vegetables that produce oxygen....

mycleverusername 0

There is a shirt on Threadless you should buy. It says: "Meat is murder. Tasty, Tasty murder." Wear it around your housemate as much as you possibly can. Also, get rid of all the food in the house and then in an act of supposed apology, offer to go out and buy him some food and come back with Burger King and Chick-fil-a. Then sue. Because you're gonna be broke after losing $1,000 dollars on the food for your sister's wedding, buying a new shirt, and then buying fast food. Forcing your beliefs down someone's throat is just wrong. Forcing down tofu is worse.

Yeah but...Meat is murder. Silly things like weddings don't make that better. You...meat murderer, you... I've had a few friends who were vegetarians--I was even thinking about becoming one myself (but I love chicken too much) --and they never pushed that belief on me or anyone else, it was just a personal choice for them. I didn't shun them for their choice either...I hate it when people do that...

HahaYDI 0

Oh, I'm sorry number 17, I read number 1's comment and then I read yours directly under it and it doesn't seem to have to do with anything number 1 talked about...strange, because it appears you were replying to it.

I would definitely do that!! And have bbqs every weekend for the rest of the year.

Holy **** the moderators are modding the shit out of this. **** you mods! Probably a ******* vegan themself

He needs to pay you for the meat then give him notice to find a new place to live .

waterynuggets 0

PETA is full of shit. Not partially, full.

You're a ******* idiot. It's not like throwing the meat out would bring them back to life. Now that person has to buy more meat which = twice the "murder" anyway. I hope you choke on a piece of celery, asshole.