By Neuronerd - 19/05/2017 16:00 - United States - Richmond

Today, my Uber driver tried to detour my trip home to take me on a date to Waffle House, even after I showed zero interest and talked about my boyfriend non-stop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 300
You deserved it 372

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Put it in your review or send a complaint to Uber and they'll probably warn him. If he's been warned before he might e removed as a driver.

Druu 53

Yeah, but it's WAFFLE HOUSE..

Comments

what the heck! he drove you off your desired route! that is kidnapping and so wrong. call the police and report to uber. if that was a taxi driver it would be illegal and terrible. uber is no different

jamielusions 19

Fitting that I have an Uber ad right bellow this...

joeyl2008 29

And stuff like this is why they are making a female only ride sharing company.

rifletwirler92 15

Report this to Uber. My sister was in a situation where she got an Uber home after a party and the guy was aggressively hitting on her and even tried groping her. We reported it to Uber and he was fired immediately. The police couldn't do anything because they said it was her word against his, but Uber took it seriously at least. It's chilling to think what would have happened if she had stayed silent.

Garnetshaddow 30

Please, report this to Uber. I drive for them, and though I am female and it probably doesn't mean as much... I apologize for your terrible experience. The driver should be held accountable for detouring off your route, holding you in the vehicle, and charging you extra for your ride. I hope he gets fired.

Garnetshaddow 30

Uber can for sure be an "interesting" work experience. So far, I haven't had any aggressive passengers. There are a number of concerns about my safety. I do carry mace ... just as a precaution...

You need to file a report. Whether he was taking a long route for more money or not taking no for an answer what he did was horrifying and needs to be addressed immediately.