By 409sPoisonGirl - 21/12/2011 05:12 - Australia

Today, my separation anxiety got so intense, I found myself smelling my boyfriend's pillow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 494
You deserved it 8 760

409sPoisonGirl tells us more.

Amazing what you find when you're reading the random FMLs... OP here. Let me explain - at the time this was posted, I was pregnant and suffering from terrible morning sickness. Believe it or not, that worked a treat! And helped me cheer up as well... To everyone who said their partner is/was in the service, I hope they come home safe and sound. I respect both you and your partners. God bless.

Comments

Buttsexpirate 9

As long as you aren't stealing and sniffing his crusty gym sock. A pillow doesn't sound that bad.

If she was a stalker I don't think that he would be her boyfriend.

Someone is in love. Aw. How sweet. I would find something different though. Maybe a jacket. Or shirt.

kateheartswaffle 0

OCD is more like where someone obsesses over small, sometimes random/insignificant things. Ex: Making sure the volume bars are increased by certain increments.

OP obviously isn't a stalker if the man she loves and misses is her boyfriend, not a random person

I always make sure the volume on my computer is a multiple of 5. Always.

jarjar242 0

I DO TOO!! lol.. mai aunt messes it up justa piss me off -_-

kateheartswaffle 0

I don't think that's too bad. Better than texting him every two seconds with a "Where are you?" Assuming you don't do that.

palahniukpaul 6

After seeing your picture, I think it is you that needs the help...

jazzyv94 3

I totally agree with comment above...freakishly weird!

random_sad_loser 10

Sometimes... A woman needs a man...in a creepy way.

Don't fret. I bought my ex boyfriends cologne just to smell how SKM would smell with his sexy scent. It's been 5years.

How do you know he didn't die? Maybe he's the love of her life still, don't judge until you've felt that way about someone.

Airman1988 9

It's possible her man is in the service and currently deployed or something, in that case its understandable. Sometimes you have to be seperated for quite a while.

jazzyv94 3

Yes that is so true! Sometimes people just need to understand and not be so judgemental......seriously!

Thank you! No one else bothered to think of that..

His fault for joining the forces, or he fault for dating a soldier? Either way OP deserves it.

Are you serious? Wow, ignorant as one can get. It's his "fault" for joining or her "fault" for falling in love with a service member? Okay, you're a waste of semen.

FML_14u2c 14

They could also be in jail. :-(