By 409sPoisonGirl - 21/12/2011 05:12 - Australia

Today, my separation anxiety got so intense, I found myself smelling my boyfriend's pillow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 494
You deserved it 8 760

409sPoisonGirl tells us more.

Amazing what you find when you're reading the random FMLs... OP here. Let me explain - at the time this was posted, I was pregnant and suffering from terrible morning sickness. Believe it or not, that worked a treat! And helped me cheer up as well... To everyone who said their partner is/was in the service, I hope they come home safe and sound. I respect both you and your partners. God bless.

Comments

asia3pea90 13

To everyone that is calling we creepy or a stalker or she needs therapy seriously... You guys are dumb or have never been in a serious relationship it's not easy to be away from someone you love and the smell usually helps! Some people who's parents or anyone died will keep their clothes or something anything to remind them of that person is that creepy? No! So shut up!

gingergiggles 4

So? sounds normal. a best friend of mine keeps a hoddie of her boyfriends to sleep with when hes away. I think its sweet

ThanksHunny 6

That's sweet actually. I normally cuddle my boyfriends pillow when I don't get to see him for awhile. It comforts and helps me sleep better when I miss him. I also know for a fact he does the same thing. It's not creepy at all.

sharklover2017 11

Oh wow, I usually just get separation anxiety from my phone, not from people. Text him, I'm sure it'll make you feel better :)

Am I the only one who doesn't find this weird? I suffer from severe anxiety and sometimes I have anxiety attacks when my boyfriend is away. He usually leaves me one of his unwashed shirts and it definitely helps. I know plenty of other people who do this too.

When my wife and I were dating we lived 80 miles apart for months. We both sprayed a shirt with our cologne/perfume and swapped them so that the nights we spent apart we slept better. Yall be judgemental people to say stalker or creep. When you ACTUALLY care about someone, the slightest reminder can help with a bad day.

Ascendanthive 9

I used to smell my boyfriends jacket all the time! It's comforting and sweet! Hope he comes home soon!