Hey guys, check this out

By Sonic - 15/01/2010 16:50 - United States

Today, I was on a conference call while in the bathroom with all the important people in my district. I thought my phone was on mute, so I took the opportunity to flush the toilet. Turns out, that my phone wasn't on mute, and everyone heard it. I'm the only one who was on the conference call outside of work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 447
You deserved it 30 896

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope your company wasn't talking about the budget when it happened.

Igor_g5 0

YDI. Should have made sure it was muted.

Comments

Igor_g5 0

YDI. Should have made sure it was muted.

kabl00m 0

agreed. that's stupid check your phone or don't use it while in the bathroom. duh. YDI

idiot. can I get your job when you get fired. YDI because you had all day to take a crap but you chose that moment to do it.

franfran_fml 0

Well that's a stupid reason for why they deserve it. Really? When you gotta go, you gotta go. A more appropriate YDI would be, "Oh, YDI for not paying attention and checking to make sure it was on mute".

Erindub 0

So does this mean they heard you do your business as well? I think it'd be great if you were overly gassy

perdix 29

I once worked with a guy who audibly wiped! I'd be at the urinal or the sink and I could still hear him going to town on his ass. His asshole must have been so clean you could eaten dinner off it! I'm sure your colleagues would have loved to have heard that!

Stay_Fly_Shy 0

YDI. i'm sure it took more effort to take a crap then to make sure your phone was on mute.

"while in the bathroom with all the important people in my district." YDI for crappy sentence structure.

franfran_fml 0

What? Are you the grammar police now? You're going to say they deserve it for not using a more intelligent sentence structure?

FML is where grammar nazis come to stroke their egos.

Uh, of all the places to take an _important_ conference call you chose the bathroom. Its a funny story, but I don't see how you didn't deserve it.

ydi you should have gone before of just waited till after the call