By Lichelle - 10/03/2009 21:30 - United States

Today, my parents got back from their weekend ski trip. I had a few parties over the weekend and had cleaned up absolutely EVERYTHING; beer cans, throw up, spilled drinks, etc. The only thing I forgot about was the condom someone left in my parents bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 107
You deserved it 72 706

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lmao, sorry but that's priceless. You should really block off your parents' room when having a party.

Comments

TryToBeKind 0

If you're young enough to be worried about getting into trouble with your parents, you are too young to be partying.

imhawaiian 0

Party noob, Don't throw em, go to em. No clean up.

I'd go to them, and then help clean up the day after.

LittleMissMack 0

#12 and #14 -- There is no set age at which you "can" party. Someone is able to party whenever they want. Whether you agree with it or not, isn't going to stop them. OP -- I concur, party foul letting people hook up in Mommy and Daddy's room.

what is this business about "if you're young enough to worry about your parents you're too young to party"? this is exactly the kind of attitude that forces adolescents to be secretive with their consumption of alcohol/pot, adn therefore do stupid things. LIke drink and drive. Or binge drink when parents are gone. If we had a system in place which promoted the education of kids about how to use these substances responsibly, we would be far better off. People wouldn't be scared to be safe and call for rides, or fill up their parents' house just because mom and pop are gone. Educate, ya'll. People for a sensible drug policy, what! Also, you're an idiot for leaving mommy's room unlocked. We all know parents have the most comfortable beds...

yeahreally 6

niice little present they left you....lmfao

that sucks so hard core. i just had a party when my dad was in mexico and my friends decided to sleep on his bed after i told them not to. i put all the pillows on his bed and he noticed his bed was made too nicely. ahhaha

sunshyne84_fml 0

#12, leaving a condom on your parents' bed at any age is embarrassing. But anyway, HAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahaha oh God, I got a good laugh from this one... Man, that sucks!!!

meanbeech 0

sounds as if you dont party.. or havent partied much.. dont roll with the big dogs unless you know what to expect.. and FYI NEVER HOST AGAIN cause youre parents prolly tipped off the neighbors to call them next time they go away.. thats if they dont get you a babysitter or make you stay at a friends house and lock you out of the house too. ive seen this happen to a lotta dumbasses that thought they cleaned the whole place. when you got drunk horny teenagers crammed in a house with beds.. they wont care WHOSE bed it is..