By gorgeousrenthead - 10/08/2009 23:41 - United States

Spicy
Today, my parents decided to visit me. When I first got my apartment I gave them a key "just in case" and today they used this key to enter when I didn't answer their knocking. I didn't answer because I was having sex with my boyfriend. My parents saw everything. They didn't know I was gay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 444
You deserved it 30 037

gorgeousrenthead tells us more.

Top comments

Imawhalerider 0

I think you where being a bit anal giving your parents the key. . .

Comments

I think we should remember this FML the next time someone comments that people are stupid not to give a spare key to their parents in case of emergency....

that must have been an awkward moment... FYL.

Kiki_2_u 0

OMG the exact same thing happened to me. Except that I'm not gay and I wasn't having sex, I was watching TV. But otherwise exactly the same. Hope they accept you.

ovyind 0

Your parents walked in on you watching tv?!:O OHMYGOD the drama!

coulda been watching **** on said tv... could have also been fapping to said **** too lol

that's not the same thing that's bot even remotly simulair asshole

elara15 0

That would've been horrible and embarassing for anyone in that situation, even without the secret. Maybe it helps that the shock of your orientation shared the shock of seeing you having sex, so your parents had more than one thing to consider?

Kiki_2_u 0

suck it up... LOL Agreed though. In reply to #3

Well, aside from the fact that you're a fag, YDI for giving them a key to YOUR apartment. There's a reason why it's your's, if they want to visit, they schedule it with you...

JustCallMeCloud 0

Yeah, but like he said, he gave the key to them in case of an emergency. Its not his fault that his parents don't understand what an emergency is and walked in them while having sex. @OP: Do you not have a doorbell? I mean you guys must have been having crazy sex not to hear a knock or doorbell? I'm assuming you guys were going at it in the living room because I would imagine your parents would at the very least knock at the door of your room. Well either way, FYL.