By gorgeousrenthead - 10/08/2009 23:41 - United States

Spicy
Today, my parents decided to visit me. When I first got my apartment I gave them a key "just in case" and today they used this key to enter when I didn't answer their knocking. I didn't answer because I was having sex with my boyfriend. My parents saw everything. They didn't know I was gay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 445
You deserved it 30 037

gorgeousrenthead tells us more.

Top comments

Imawhalerider 0

I think you where being a bit anal giving your parents the key. . .

Comments

first of all obama isn't Muslim, plus let's say he was, that's exactly your problem, stereotypes, and to be honest I don't agree with half of obama's policies yet I still think it's better than bombing another country to take their oil

i cant decide wether or not this is a YDI for giving them a key or a your life is ****** for them intruding. but at least theyll think twice next time they do!!!

_Underscore 0
killinmesmalls 0

I don't know what would be worse....Having your parents see you perform anal sex....or having your parents see you recieve anal sex.

Chocolate_Chunk 2

having your parents see that has to be a royal pain in the ass!

"They didn't know I was gay." You were gay, but aren't anymore?

jumperdreams 0

when i move out theres not a shot in hell their getting a spare key to my apartment

Don't attack people just because of their age. I've known 16 year olds that are far more mature and well-rounded than 50 year olds, so that argument is easily nullified. Also, the U.S. was well on the way to these financial problems when Bush was still in office. It's the system that's corrupt, not Obama. It's immature to pick on people on the internet and just shows your insecurities.

YDI for not telling them beforehand and giving them a key. FYL for your parents seeing that. I'm straight and married, but it would STILL suck to have my parents walk in on that.

I really hate to YDI this one, but giving a spare key to your folks while still hiding your sexuality from them wasn't too bright. Also, when you move out, you really should have come out to them anyway. I do hope they took it okay, at least.