By gorgeousrenthead - 10/08/2009 23:41 - United States

Spicy
Today, my parents decided to visit me. When I first got my apartment I gave them a key "just in case" and today they used this key to enter when I didn't answer their knocking. I didn't answer because I was having sex with my boyfriend. My parents saw everything. They didn't know I was gay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 445
You deserved it 30 037

gorgeousrenthead tells us more.

Top comments

Imawhalerider 0

I think you where being a bit anal giving your parents the key. . .

Comments

lmmmr 0

Daarling, speaking of learning something, you should start with economics. You have to spend money to make money. Simple fact. And if you check the White House web page, you can see exactly what the President is doing, as well as the Senate and the House and the Supreme Court.

oh man thats rough. but nick_726, you really need to pick and choose your battles. i mean, you are ragging on someone who you have never meet, and never will, so back off. there is no reason to hate gay people, they are just the same as everyone else. you can say "well i meet this one gay dude who was an asshole" and i could easily reply, "well i meet you" (assuming that your straight), so piss off. it amazes me how you can be so close minded about someone, then ignorant enough to categorize an entire group of people into one assumption. you need to stop being such a bigot and find some friends... although that may be hard for someone as low and inconsiderate as yourself. but for real OP, thats real rough, FYL, take back your key!

illshutup 0

Oh gosh, that's..-_- You shouldn't have given them a spare key, but they could have waited for you to answer the door...I'm stuck on this one!! I hope they took it okay. Well, they caught you having sex, but about you being gay. :)

Twidragon1000 0

Well its your apartment, and they came in. It would be the same if you used a key to walk in on them, only gayer :-P . I just hope they could care less, and don't give you any blame.

Hm, embarassing for your parents to walk in on you having sex, double embarassing for them not to know you like penes while walking in on you having sex. Hope it all worked out fine. Kinda sounds like some story I heard about some guy's female friend-with-benefits walking in on him having some intimate time with a guy. Worst part was that she was under the impression he loved her... or was it that she was going to say she loved him? I forget, but it was pretty lol either way.

why on earth would u give your parents a key to your apartment? i understand if they were house sitting, but u should have taken the key back. i would NEVER trust my parents with a key to my place. YDI

You shouldn't have given them a key, that was the mistake. Sorry for the awkward conversation you're gonna have tomorrow!

What a cake! You never give your parents a key to your place, especially those mothers that have no respect for your privacy and barge in on you having a wank. Don't they own a cellphone? Shame, oldies.. Anyway, did they not stop to think, "Hey maybe he's *******/******** with the door open/jerking off, thats why he hasn't answered"

Nick_726 0

Hey trynkd I'm 17 and u really don't know much do ya. Ok he hasn't said he is Muslim, but look at his name barrack Hussein obama. Sounds pretty Muslim to me. Darlingdamsel u r one of the few people who seems to know something. Unlike all those other liberal peices of shit. And I do know whAt "liberal" means it means free or opened minded. Like the word "liberate." also the media is liberal except for fox news. They r the only ones who show the whole story not just the part that makes conservatives look bad.

doubleAbattery 0

Oh, so because his name SOUNDS Muslim, he must be Muslim, I mean that just totally makes sense. If you were only blessed with one third of a brain cell.

I'm gonna throw aside all qualms I normally have about internet abuse and just say: You ******* prat! Seriously. A name is nothing. If he had changed his name at the age of 18 to John Doe, you wouldn't care at all. Likewise, if his parents had named him that when he was born in Honolulu. The name is meaningless. A person's religion can change, y'know. And please, I know you're thinking that Hussein=Saddam Hussein. That's even stupider.

Imawhalerider 0

Hussein only proves that he is Arabic, not all Arabic people are muslims. Liberal is just an idea for some peoples beliefs. Actually people have the wrong idea that liberals like small government. Our 'democracy' or 'republic' was built off of mostly 'republican' beliefs. Let's just say we might become our own worst enemy-the british empire. We can compaire Iraq 1 and 2 and Afghanistan to the colonies, (America, India) and our civilization is crumbling. I believe we have granted freedom too late and for that we have lost world support. Our culture is our shiny gem that attracts so many people, however with Obama creating a socialist nation- appointing czars already. We are the tetertotter, precipice of our fate. Hiding Americas gem, or prevail and show it with our heads held high.

My mother was intent on naming me Shakaiya Rain, but I'm the whitest ************ you'll probably ever see (my parents make fun of me for it, too, call me "pale face" and such). It's been years since native american blood has gotten it on with our family though. As in, centuries. We're all a bunch of southern crackers. Everyone says my real name sounds like a black chick's name. Names mean nothing, is the point. Also, separation of church and state. Also also, communism is an economic policy, not a system of government, and it says everyone should have a level playing field. Doesn't sound so bad to me, but people will **** anything up, and plus it'd only work if EVERYONE was on the playing field (ie: the whole world has to be communist for communism to truly work). But I'm not going to get into it, this is a stupid argument. How off topic we get...

Imawhalerider 0

hey make it rain. . . Communism is not just an economic policy change, it's a culture change. Our democracy basically gives smart people and hard workers the advantage, and communism 'everything is for the country and the people' what is the incentive in life? That is not an economic policy it has everything about our culture and our options to do what we want in life. . . How is life off topic on **** my LIFE .com?

Oh, I wasn't saying we should change. Obviously, if communism was the answer to all our problems, we would have died as a country a long time ago. And I meant off topic as in how does Obama and communism tie into sexual orientation? Just because he's a democrat? Believe it or not, I know some right-wing gays/bis, not so odd... it's just like there are left-wings who are protective of their guns.

Right wing gay/bi people are the most self-loathing people on the planet.

You can't always assume that. Not everyone has to be 100% on one side. They probably support many, but not all, Republican ideals, and so they decide themselves to be Republican. But that is besides the point; my point was that you can't assume that just because someone is gay/bi that they are a Democrat, just like you can't assume that just because someone supports a right to arms, they're Republican.

letitbe56 0

It is not true that all gay/bi people who are conservative loath themselves. I have known a few gay Republicans in my time. Obviously, they support gay marriage and things like that, but they have conservative fiscal views. Apparently, it's pretty common for gay people not to be risk-averse, which is why they tend to be more fiscally conservative. Liberals, on the other hand, tend to be very risk averse, which is why they tend to have less of a problem with the idea of the government controlling things. However, it does seem that many Christians who are gay/bi loathe themselves. The AP did an article recently about the APA putting its foot down about Christian therapists who are still trying to convert homosexuals to heterosexuality. This is despite the fact that in the 70's, the SAME ARGUMENT was used to get homosexuality out of the DSM: it doesn't work, and increases risk for depression and suicide. Nowadays, the recommended "treatment" for ego-dystonic homosexuality is to help the person come to terms with who they are, and (if appropriate) consider switching to a more accepting church.

Did anybody actually notice that this is just the gay version of this FML?!? http://www.fmylife.com/miscellaneous/3838782