By gorgeousrenthead - 10/08/2009 23:41 - United States

Spicy
Today, my parents decided to visit me. When I first got my apartment I gave them a key "just in case" and today they used this key to enter when I didn't answer their knocking. I didn't answer because I was having sex with my boyfriend. My parents saw everything. They didn't know I was gay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 445
You deserved it 30 037

gorgeousrenthead tells us more.

Top comments

Imawhalerider 0

I think you where being a bit anal giving your parents the key. . .

Comments

doggie3 0

Aww. I hope they took it well, and just ignore all those mean comments. Those people don't even deserve to be alive. Everyone deserves love. Except for them. But anyway, I hope they took it well.

Years down the road it will be a story you cam all laugh about. If not, **** 'em!

ha!!! what are the chances?!! a similar thing happened to me. i live with my brother and his mates, and his gf gave my parents a key when they came round in the weekend. i didnt even know they were in town. they used the key to enter the house, early on a sunday morning and walked in on me with my partner. merry xmas... i'm gay. their getting over it.... long period of awkward on xmas day and following however..

FlaminYawn 0

this is the single most disappointing thing I've ever heard of happening to a father. He will be haunted for the rest of his life, wow. I'm not against gays either, the more guys cancel each other out the more pussy for me. I'll just never understand how a guy couldn't love pussy. Any girls here who love anal that can maybe explain why that is?

Contradictions, much? There is so much fail in that one comment that I'm not even going to touch it.

No I think actually this comment is enough to haunt YOUR father for the rest of his life.

So you're a straight guy right? Would you suck a guy's dick and fondle his balls? 'Cause I'm sure he feels the exact same way about pussy.

"the more guys cancel each other out the more pussy for me." HAHAHAHA!!! You wish, bitch!!

you deserve that for giving them the key........

Look at it this way--it saves you that awkward "coming out" conversation.

Serves them right for not respecting your privacy.

And that, my dear, is why parents are the last people you should ever give an emergency key to. But hey, at least now it's out in the open... I hope they weren't bitches about it. And trust me, they are surely a lot more ashamed than you (not for having a gay son (I hope), but for walking in on you and your boyfriend). Chin up! :)

indiana_gal 0
Nick_726 0

Wow that's disgusting you sick ****. Gays are freaks and we should put yall on the moon with out any oxygen so yall can suffocate and die. Then yall can burn in the hell for the rest of eternity! God made Adam and eve not Adam and Steve u gross excuse for a human being. This goes out to all the fags who are on fml. The majority don't like you. So **** off.

I do not see how gay people are bad in any way at all. All they want is to be loved and have someone to be there when they get home at night. Unless you get tormented for wanting to be with a girl then I do not see any reason for you to verbally attack those who have made different life choices.

"The majority don't like you"? Some of us try not to judge people because of there sexual orientation. It actually has nothing to do with, you know, their personality. And you can't just make blanket statements like that. No one was attacking you. Why do you feel the need to attack everyone else? Stop making yourself ignorant and pathetic. You're the one who should **** off.

irafinklestein 0

they should go live on the moon? genocide is awesome! you sound like hitler.

Shut the **** up you ******* red neck. In no way does the gay population even the slightest bit affect you. Sexual orientation doesn't matter at all, as long as you're happy and love the person you're with it shouldn't matter what gender you are or aren't. Like I said, they don't affect you at all, so if you have such a big problem with homosexuals, why do you even bother to give the attention, you're just wasting your time and getting no where. Ignorance is bliss. Get over yourself.

Nice post, except for the "life choices" part. Being gay is not a choice you make. Of course there are theories that sexual orientation is more of a scale than set categories, but if you're at the gay side of the scale you can't choose not to be. Whilst the media sometimes portray homosexuality as fashionable, in the real world it's not glamorous - it's just normal life, and arguably more complicated than straight life.

The kind of people that need to be rotting in hell are people like you, #70. You sound like a good candidate to found the next KKK. Or maybe you could step it up a bit and be the next Hitler?

Shut the **** up Nick. your such a loser. like honestly i welcome you to try and start shit with me. I will ******* wreck you.

OMF! WTF! u r the kind of person i hate, prejudiced, whats wrong with gays? and no it isnt a lifestyle choice its something u realise or at least that what happened with me except im bi many good friends of mine r gay/bi/lesbian so just shut up.