By herdopera - 29/10/2018 17:30

Today, my parents announced they are adding a sister-wife to our very conservative Christian family. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 004
You deserved it 231

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Are you Mormon, or are your parents just not as conservative as you think? Either way, daddy's horny.

Do conservative families have their own version of Jerry Springer?

Comments

Unofficial wife for the father, and unofficial sister for the mother. Meaning daddy gets to pull double booty, and mommy gets a friend.

Thanks. We don’t have this in the UK. The only time I have ever felt proud to say something good about this hellhole.

It’s not common practice for us in the USA either, at least, not anymore.

mehimhere 11

its illegal in most states in the US polygamy i mean

Awkward, but it's their marriage not yours.

fuckingkillme17 8

I'm just going to comment here that the people saying "your family must be morman or LDS is incorrect." I attended a LDS church for a few years and they do not support polygamy.

It's a little awkward for sure, but so long as the three of them are happy and the new wife treats the rest of the family well, why is this an FML? Open, consensual polyamory isn't harmful in its own right - it can be complicated and it takes a lot of work and communication to keep things smooth, but it can work out as well as a more common monogamous relationship. Give it a chance, get to know this new woman in the family, and try to be supportive.

Peaches1914 13

Yes there is a scripture found inGen 2:22-24 Matt 19:8,9 1Cor 7:2 Matt 5:32 1 Cor 7:39 Matt 19:91tim 3:2,12

Deez_Knots 10

Pretty sure this even legal anymore

People change. Next thing you know, you’ll have Bernie Sanders signs all over your lawn. Welcome to the Bright Side!

Maybe you will realize religion and family is BS and move on with your life