This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Einhander - 09/09/2016 22:42 - United States - Eugene

Today, my office just set up a new kegerator filled with a local micro brew. Today was also the first day I started on my new medication, which I cannot drink on. FML.
I agree, your life sucks 1 406
You deserved it 282

Top comments

where do you work that has a kegerator in the office

The real question:Where can you drink and work in an office?

Comments

where do you work that has a kegerator in the office

nonsensical 26

Asking the real questions here

The real question:Where can you drink and work in an office?

The medicine probably has a negative interaction with alcohol that can cause severe problems. Some cause heart flutters, liver damage, don't let the alcohol be processed (leading to alcohol poisoning even with small amounts of it), etc. basically, if a drug says don't mix with alcohol, there is usually a good reason, even if that reason is "both of these damage your liver."

I don't see why it's such an fml situation. I'm sorry you can't drink at work?

On the bright side, you'll be sober and can gather blackmail on your colleagues as they embarrass themselves one by one by over drinking and losing their inhibitions at work. Though, don't actually blackmail them, because that's illegal. So... More "collect embarrassing stories to laugh at" than blackmail.

I don't think you should be drinking on the job anyway