By BornInTheWrongEra - 31/03/2013 06:24 - United States

Today, my neighbours came to yell at me as they could hear my "shit music" through my window during the afternoon, so I turned it off. They then began to play their definition of "quality music" into the late hours of the night. I was listening to the Beatles. They blasted Nicki Minaj. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 237
You deserved it 5 558

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who would willingly listen to Nicki Minaj?

damwoods 12

When you live in the ghetto what can you say .....

Comments

Only question is "Who's got the loudest music system?" This is WAR and God is on your side!

I was actually jamming out to Michael Jackson in the car and got some weird looks.. But when people put on stupid music like I dunno.. Nicki minaj and they jam out people don't even care.

Wow... You got some dumb neighbors. I love Nicki Minaj but you should not of listened to them. Do what you want to do. ;)

Shadow_Phantom 26

I think this is a YDI and a FYL, simply because both artists are mediocre and overrated.

Once, my mother put the radio on. A Nicki Minaj song was playing. I screamed, "MUSIC IS DEAD."

Your neighbors are moderately hypocritical and you both likely listen to the artists you listen to because they're very famous and you don't feel like searching far and wide for artists, and specifically you listen to the Beatles likely because it feeds your ego by assuring yourself that you are /totally/ more intelligent to your peers by enjoying the classics rather than delving into today's "Trash." Quit disturbing the peace, invest in headphones.

Indoctrination influences people's musical appreciation in amazing, yet completely depressing ways.

SmokeyPlague 12

nicki minaj is gay, the Beatles are real music. now and days there's been shit music bring back the oldies!