By Anonymous - 16/10/2012 16:38 - United States - Raleigh

Today, my neighbors left for their nine month excursion, and armed their security system. One of the features is a loud series of three beeps every three seconds, 24 hours a day. I can hear it, clear as a bell, throughout my entire house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 383
You deserved it 1 586

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Burn down their house. Its within reason IMO.

Well it dose suck. But in awhile you'll get used to it. I for nine months, am living about 75 feet from the runway. I've gotten where I can sleep through C-130 taking off and Chinooks flying over the roof.

etoilenuit 15

That's what I was thinking. If it happens that much eventually he'll tune it out without trying. I live next to a church in the city and bells go off every half hour. I've been home all day and haven't noticed once!

Doesn't that pretty much advertise that no one is home? Normally if your home is going to be vacant awhile it's suggested you make it seem like it isn't empty; Lights on a timer, have someone park in the drive. OP maybe you can get in touch with your neighbors?

The iPod human has an alarm that goes off every three seconds! (Anyone else remember that?)

etoilenuit 15

That sucks! Sleep with a fan at night. I live in the city and it blocks out all noise. And you could probably call the police for some kind of disturbance. Esp at night.

Hopefully you'll just tune it out with time.

Ours beeps for 30 seconds after arming, but only 30 seconds. It should stop beeping after that. I would contact the security company if I were you