By poorman - 09/10/2009 23:22 - Canada

Today, my mother, who religiously checks her bank account after every purchase, then shreds her receipts, got fed up with me not doing the same. So she shredded all my piled up receipts. These include the 100s of dollars I had spent for my work, which I need the receipts to get reimbursed for. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 326
You deserved it 3 314

Same thing different taste

Top comments

People shouldn't mess with others' things.

Why would she shred them though? It is useful to have proof of purchase for things...

Comments

your mother should go die in a trash compactor

lalaxiaa 0

Moms can be soooooo anoying that way.........

ckh 0

FYL & YDI. FYL: ******' lost all that money. it SUCKS YDI: keep your important documents somewhere, oh, i don't know. SOMEWHERE SAFE?

muffinsareyummy 1

tell your controlling mother to gtfo of your life.

this would never happen in the middle east. i dont believe in abuse or violence but more women need to get their A*s kicked. i lke watching girl on girl MMA.

do you not ever return things? your mother is an idiot what if she bought something then wanted to return it "oh- i thought ripping reciepts was normal its not like they exist for a reason"

Don't you just hate it when parents (ESP MOTHERS!!!) start nosing into other people's things and then expect you to fully appreciate it?! And all at the same time thinking that the way they do things is the ONLY way to do things?

youthink_fml 0

If you have a job and you're old enough to be out of school, move into your own place. Period.

Kommissar 0

mother better be paying that money, i know i wouldn't let someone get away with that