By facepalm - 06/06/2012 08:06 - United States - Santa Rosa

Today, my mother is trying to convince me to divorce my husband. He has a tattoo of a skull on his shoulder and she believes this means he kills people. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 097
You deserved it 3 045

Same thing different taste

Comments

YDI.. I don't get what people see in tattoo's they are all ugly when they are new, and later they look even more ugly.. People stop ruining your bodies!

ghostmaya123 11

You my friend are a closed minded person, although you may see it as "ruining ones body" i see it as expresses myself, be more open minded!!!!!!

Mate, you haven't seen every tattoo in the world so you can't really make such a sweeping statement.

If she thinks a skull on his shoulder is bad she would freak out if she saw all mine.

People shouldn't judge others by there tattoo's but by there personality

zach5tay 2

Your mom is probably one of those people that think people with tattoos are bad. Right?

Some people just don't understand creative expression.

RedPillSucks 31

Certain tattoo's change meaning depending on how popular/mainstream it becomes. The spiderweb tattoo and the eye teardrop tattoos had specific meaning in KKK or prison circles, but I've seen it on people that I'm relatively sure are not in the KKK or have not been to prison to earn a teardrop. They just think it's cool without understanding its meaning. Kind of like people wearing their pants low.

You don't have to go to prison to earn a tear drop. If you see a teardrop that isn't filled in, it means they are mourning the loss of a friend/homie. If the teardrop is filled in, that means that revenge has been completed and not necessarily by the individual, however in most cases they are!

Maybe he kills taliban in the us military and he cant tell you

emstar828 4

I have quite a few tattoos and piercings, my siblings and 3 out of 4 parents as well. Now here's the thing; people have different perceptions of meaning and different opinions in general on body mods. Im not one to sit there and say "everyone get a tat! why dont you have a tat!" as long as youre not one to bitch about what i do with my body. Let her say what she wants OP; as long as youre comfortable with him, then **** her. =)

10121995 0

Rofl your mother would think my husband is the devil if she saw his tattoos!