By pissed - 21/02/2015 00:35 - United States - Schaumburg

Today, my mom told me that, even though my brother sells drugs, he's still her favorite child. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 076
You deserved it 2 990

kerstileann tells us more.

you know youll get modded and have a ban against you for saying that right? :)

Top comments

Maybe he gives her a good deal on drugs and that's why

If she says stuff like that, don't listen to her. Be respectful, but you don't need to by anyone's favorite to succeed in life.

Comments

you do you and in no time, you'll have a better future

I hate how people ******* press "you deserved it" for reasons that no one can see

I hate how people complain about it constantly.

My father and grandmother are Indian. This indeed is the life my equally driven and successful sister and I face. I understand your plight OP.

Pretty bad standards if you ask anyone on here.

parnellski7 3

That's crazy! If I had a kid that sold drugs, I would try and help them because if you get caught, you are going to jail for a very a long time. Good luck to you!!!!!

Plot twist: OP does something worst than selling drugs.

Well I guess there's the possibility that OP is against any modern medicine and consider it all to be drugs. Those people exist. So it's not *that* crazy. Or brother could be a licenced marijuana seller in a legalised state and OP is against it. Not impossible.

chriisteex 10

My parents and grandparents can't help it but I know I'm their favorite. I'm the eldest and my rebellious phase was far worse than my brothers but the difference between him and I is that I communicate with them more and they connect with me more than my brother. I guess it's just personality traits.