By KitKat270 - 28/05/2009 01:40 - Canada

Today, my mom informed me that she wouldn't be joining the rest of the girls in the limo ride to the church for my wedding ceremony because she wants to have her car with her. Why? Because she is planning to leave my wedding reception half way through to go home and take her dog out to pee. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 687
You deserved it 4 988

Same thing different taste

Top comments

#2 I'd think that her daughter's wedding is more important than this. If the dog is so important, she should have made plans for someone else to watch the dog that day so she could be there the whole time to support her daughter.

I agree with #13. What's the big deal? Jesus she's not SKIPPING the whole freaking wedding here, there is nothing wrong with going home real quick to let the dog out so he/she doesn't pee all over the house. OP you might need to be less of a Bridezilla.

Comments

baby_love 0

lmao -_- harsh? stupid dogs, they're so cuteee

You should set that dog on fire. Show her who's boss.

I don't see the problem with it #9. She'll come back afterwards probably so... yes my mom could go away for 20 minutes.

alexgisforme3 0

that is absolutely ridiculous...your mother being at your wedding is way more important than making sure the dog gets out to go to the bathroom...bitch. she shouldve had someone else ******* watch it. im so sorry =(

password486 0

overexaggerating. Your life must really be f'ed if you have to come up with a crap story like that.

#2 (Broc) is right on the money. The OP is clearly one of those vapid, gullible women who thinks that her wedding day will be the most important day of her life. Well, she's bound to be disappointed. A wedding is nothing more than a silly, remarkably self-indulgent ceremony. If you genuinely care about the person you're with, it really should be no more than a formality to you. And all the women agreeing with the OP need to grow up as well.

I agree with #13. What's the big deal? Jesus she's not SKIPPING the whole freaking wedding here, there is nothing wrong with going home real quick to let the dog out so he/she doesn't pee all over the house. OP you might need to be less of a Bridezilla.

Dogs pee. You can't help it. She can't help it. She probably should've arranged for someone to take care of her dog during your wedding, but not everyone's got the brains to do that sort of thing. If she's coming back though, big deal? It's not like you're going to be looking at her the whole reception, it's YOUR wedding. Shouldn't you be paying attention to your new husband? It would me a major diss though if this was your mother-in-law.

why not just leave the dog outside? why has nobody considered that? most people DO leave their dogs outside because they're dirty, smelly and bring fleas and worms into the house

taka3000000o 8

Outside where? The backyard? What if she doesn't have a backyard?

Depends on where you live i guess. Ive never seen anyone leave their dog outside, theyre a part of the family. If youre gnna fail to take care of your pet, just dont get one. Pretty sure where im from thatd be classed as neglect.