By Ixlovexwaffles - 29/04/2015 20:33

Spicy
Today, my mom announced my pregnancy to the entire family via Facebook with the post, "Just went from a MILF to a GILF in one moment of unprotected sex." FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 997
You deserved it 5 701

Ixlovexwaffles tells us more.

I would have laughed it off had she made the post a week later, it's the fact that I told her specifically not to post anything or talk to anyone about it for at least a few days so I could announce it to everyone else. She knew I told her first. It's the fact that that is how it was announced.

Top comments

Malahkaa 19
Redoxx_fml 22

Too bad that doesn't change her being a dumbass, sorry OP

Comments

Not sure if your mom knows what it means or if she made a mistake.

My mom would say "just went from mother to disowning my kid" and mean it

Exactly what I thought Catherine. If the OP is having the kid on purpose it's a hilariously funny joke and way for her to announce she is vecoming old, I mean a grandmother. If the OP is not having the kid on purpose it's all of the above, and it's true.

What's with all the jackass moms on fml

BamBAmGG 14

Shouldn't of told your mom first then, you should of told everyone at the same time if you wanted to announce it in a cute way. Your fault.

It's not always possible to tell everyone at the same time. When I got engaged I called my mom first, but because of different time zones, work schedules, etc I told both of my brothers, and my dad at different times the next day. And it's not so much about telling people in a "cute" way as not having to deal with the "why did I have to find out about this on facebook!?" back lash because OPs mom was being an idiot.

I love how middle aged mothers still think they're attractive.

MzZombicidal 36

Yes, because age and children suddenly take that completely away? You're extremely ignorant.

Obviously this mom overlooks everything and is blinded by her cockiness. The only gilf that is hot is the one on 40 year old virgin.

Your mom is an idiot IMO. That was your news to share first of all, and she took that away from you. She then found a way to make it about her, and announce it in a shallow and trashy way to everyone she knows on FB. FYL.