By Ixlovexwaffles - 29/04/2015 20:33

Spicy
Today, my mom announced my pregnancy to the entire family via Facebook with the post, "Just went from a MILF to a GILF in one moment of unprotected sex." FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 997
You deserved it 5 701

Ixlovexwaffles tells us more.

I would have laughed it off had she made the post a week later, it's the fact that I told her specifically not to post anything or talk to anyone about it for at least a few days so I could announce it to everyone else. She knew I told her first. It's the fact that that is how it was announced.

Top comments

Malahkaa 19
Redoxx_fml 22

Too bad that doesn't change her being a dumbass, sorry OP

Comments

Don't tell people all of your shit. Problem solved

MzZombicidal 36

Yes, its all OP's fault for wanting to share life-changing news with her mother and asking for a few DAYS of silence to share the news with others herself. Yep. All on her. Sure.

your mom is probably ugly. Don't worry, OP.

dislike this comment all you want, but i think her mum is a bitch. I mean what ******* parent says something like that about their kid. I mean come ******* on! I dont know why but this REALLY pisses me off. Like if u agree.

Some people take age as an insult. Age is not something to be offended by, but simply a figurative hourglass, measuring our time of the journey through life. Grandma is no insult, but a title for children to look to for wisdom. Don't think of death as passing from this world, but as a step into something more beautiful than life.

that's not how this works, that's not how any of this works.

OP: Now you know whom to tell LAST next time or for any other big-time news! Best of luck :-)