By heallven - 31/01/2013 12:26 - France - Ostricourt

Today, my loyalty and regularity at my local pizza place were noticed. The delivery guy, when bringing yet another order, asked me if the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were living with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 434
You deserved it 92

Top comments

Rosie_Posie43 12

He must've noticed Master Splinter crawling around your house...

Hey, the customer is always right. You DID need those 5 extra large pizzas with extra cheese stuffed crust and extra salami topping. You DID need midnight seconds, too. You oughta give them a pizza your mind.

Comments

Lol wot. Shell out another 20 for that awesome pizza guy, he deserves it, as long as he doesn't go too slow getting it there! But even a slow pizza guy is better than a fast one who falls asleep at the wheel! Order a Turtle cheesecake for dessert, you've earned it. :) Don't get too snappy with the pizza guy, he was only trying tortease you...

I thought those turtle puns were pretty obvious, but evidently not :P or they were obvious, just not funny. Sorry guys!

Mister_Triangle 21

It's too sporadic and stretched. I feel like you're trying to sell me something, instead of it being just simple pun humor.

perdix 29

What about Lumpy mcRolls? Is that original

hobo1235 15

First, you comment a lame insult, then you get the acronym wrong for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.. Really, is it that hard to type TMNT?

Not much of an FML when you think about it; TMNT is pretty ******* boss.

Ultradmac 9

would have made my day. At least the delivery Guy has a sense of humor.

This guy must be the "Noid" I have heard about. You should have went all " Little Caesars" on his ass.

erockinthesuburb 17

"Avoid the Noid. He ruins pizzas." Homer Simpson

Don't answer that question he is obviously spying for Shredder!

Whysocool 5

That guy is epic. Round of applause.

perdix 29

That's so racist!!! Just because the Turtles are all Italian doesn't mean all Italians eat nothing but pizza. Stereotypes have got to go!

No, if you had ever watched the show then you would know that pizza is literally all that the TMNT ever eat.

its_alyson_bro 6

If You've Ever Seen Any TMNT Movie/Episode, You'd Know That They Love Pizza ._.

And if you'd even seen a grammar book, you'd know not to capitalise every word in a sentence.

51 - *capitalize, and he capitalized everything he was supposed to, except for maybe "Turtles"

21 - What happened to you Perdix? You used to be pretty amusing. Now you're like that kid that just tries too hard...

I thought it was funny.. Tough crowd tonight, eh? No one is immune from bad comments, except maybe Sirin. We're only human!

perdix 29

#60, I never really watched the show, but I believe they sounded American despite having Italian Renaissance names. I guess people didn't like my feigned indignation. Oh, well.

lettuceGO81 12

Perdix, your comments are always so delectably snarky...I love it =)

Just because they're named after Italian Renaissance artists, doesn't make them Italian, dude. Plus, Splinter's Japanese.

We all understand that you get good deals on them, but you got to stop using them to fill potholes. Maybe you could use your new blender and make some pizza smoothies!