By twingirl - 14/08/2009 21:57 - United States

Today, my grandma went to get birthday gifts for my twin sister and me. She returned with 2 shirts that read "I see you've met the twins" in big letters across the chest. She gave them to us and said, "Isn't this cute? 'cause you're twins!" I then had to explain to her what the shirt was actually referring to. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 813
You deserved it 4 160

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Zombies_Freak 0

Ahh, old people and novelty shirts... that can be a dangerous combination...

Comments

haha, no, this is just funny. this would ONLY be FYL if you two were boys (and the shirts were a unisex shirt style). THEN it'd be awkward and FML-worthy... XD Even MORESO if they were a girl style shirt, keeping in mind that you two were guys... then that'd be REALLY funny, REALLY awkward, and REALLY FML-worthy.

waterynuggets 0

Belongs on MLIA but I lol'd. Your grammy is cute.

I'm not sure why you had to explain it to her. Why did she need to know what it really meant? If you were uncomfortable wearing it, then just don't.

I think the FML part is that she had to explain the shirt to her Grandma, not that she got it.

But it's not that big of deal. OP, her sister, and grandma are all mature females, it's not a big deal to say "Grandma, it means boobs."

not an FML but, that shirt is helarous. amazing!

crackberrie 0

hahaha... awww.. sweet, innocent ol' granny

cow, lol btw is it just me or are the fmls getting lamer and lamer?

Hahaha. Why is it that the most innocent and naive among us are children and old people. Although, if you read some of the posts on this site, you would never guess it.